At Apex CoVantage we foster an environment of excellence where your abilities will be challenged, your ideas will be heard, and your talents will be utilized to their fullest potential. Simply put, Apex is the best place for the best people to work. We proudly offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent benefits, including comprehensive insurance plans
- Profit-sharing and 401(k) plans
We are hiring for exceptional candidates to join our growing team. To apply, click on the corresponding “Apply Now” button below and email your resume and cover letter. In the subject line of your email, note the position title for which you are applying. Apex CoVantage is an equal opportunity employer and is certified by the Minority Business Enterprise.
Apex CoVantage is seeking a dynamic solutions and services selling professional to join our Content & Media Solutions team. The successful candidate can earn up to $250K per year. Apex is a technology-led global company that employs thousands of people worldwide. Apex is a leading supplier of data conversion, editorial, prepress, metadata, eBooks, and other content-enhancement services to publishers, libraries, universities, and media companies worldwide. Apex applies cutting-edge technologies and deep industry expertise to deliver exceptional and reliable solutions to our customers.
- Represent Apex’s service offerings
- Analyze markets and develop strategies to win new business
- Perform all activities in the sales cycle—generate leads, qualify opportunities, develop proposals, and lead sales meetings/presentations
- Participate in contract negotiations with customers to ensure favorable terms and to close business
- Represent the company in a manner consistent with its core values
- Maintain excellent client relationships through the term of the contract to ensure account growth, new business, and customer loyalty
- Support the development of marketing/sales strategy and marketing collateral
- Previous experience working as a remote salesperson or in an environment with a high degree of independence
- Three to five years of experience selling a complex solution or consulting service
- A strong desire to learn new things and grow a career
- Strong business organizational skills (i.e., following up with customers, managing Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Flexibility for reasonable travel is required
Join Our Team in India
With seven offices across the country, we are looking for exceptional talent to join our growing team in India. For information on open positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.