What you need to know to get accessibility right
Wednesday, April 4 | 2:00 PM ET | 11:00 AM PT
The term “born accessible” is cropping up more often as publishers look towards the next evolution of publishing. Most publishers already realize how important it is to make their publications accessible. The question is no longer the “why,” but the “how.”
Apex is hosting a webinar designed to show book and journal publishers how. Join this webinar to learn how you can:
- Make sure publications are in the correct format—specifically, EPUB, not PDF, and why.
- Know whether the tagging in your files is right—because not all EPUBs are created equal.
- Get image descriptions right—without breaking your budget.
- Provide correct navigation—and why that matters.
- Deal with math and tables—and how you may already be closer than you think.
- Make audio and video content accessible—because they’re becoming mainstream.
- Provide metadata that documents your accessibility—which will improve discovery and increase sales.
Bill Kasdorf, noted authority on accessibility and publishing workflows, will share practical advice that will get you on the right track to making your publications “born accessible.”