Formerly known as the Apex Foundation, the Gupta Family Foundation has supported self-empowerment programs that assist and inspire people challenged by poverty, disability, or discrimination to achieve self-sufficiency since 1992. The foundation evaluates and awards grants annually with a focus on smaller, non-governmental organizations led by individuals with deep personal commitment to their projects, ensuring the maximum percentage of grant monies directly reaches its beneficiaries.
- Khmer Charity, Cambodia
- Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation, U.S.
- MANJUL School in Rajkot, India
- Habitat for Humanity, Mexico
- Association of People with Disabilities, India
- Bapuji Children’s and Old Age Home, India
- Miriam’s Kitchen, Washington, DC
The Gupta Family Foundation is a private, nonprofit foundation.
The Gupta Family Foundation supports Wolf Trap Institute for Early Learning Through
The Arts at MANJUL Pre-School