You’re different…so are we.
At Apex CoVantage we foster an environment of excellence where your abilities will be challenged, your ideas will be heard, and your talents will be utilized to their fullest potential. Simply put, Apex is the best place for the best people to work. We proudly offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent benefits, including comprehensive insurance plans
- Profit-sharing and 401(k) plans
We are hiring for exceptional candidates to join our growing team. To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your email, note the position title for which you are applying. Apex CoVantage is an equal opportunity employer and is certified by the Minority Business Enterprise.
Freelance Copyeditor, STEM
Apex CoVantage is looking for freelance copyeditors to perform line editing on academic nonfiction STEM books. Expertise in these fields is required, and successful candidates will be familiar with the formality and conventions of academic writing. Qualified candidates will have a mastery of the English language and be comfortable with the conventions of various editorial styles (e.g., Chicago, APA, MLA), will strictly honor deadlines and schedules, and must pass a short copyediting test.
Depending on the project’s budget and complexity, our freelance copyeditors earn, on average, $1.60/page.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with STEM background required
- Working knowledge of the Chicago Manual of Style, the American Psychological Association Publication Manual, and other major style guides
- Extensive written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Experience working in an academic publishing environment and bilingual a plus
Apex CoVantage is seeking a dynamic solutions and services selling professional to join our Content & Media Solutions team. Apex is a privately held company, founded in 1988, with global facilities that directly employ thousands of people. Our Content & Media Solutions Division has been a leading supplier of data conversion, editorial, prepress, metadata, eBooks, and other content-enhancement services to publishers, libraries, universities, and media companies worldwide. Apex balances cutting-edge technologies, effective project management, and exceptional industry expertise to deliver exceptional and reliable solutions to our customers.
- Quickly become adept at independently representing our offerings in Content Solutions.
- Analyzing the market in the assigned territory and developing a plan to penetrate and improve market participation.
- Performing all activities in the sales cycle—generating leads, qualifying opportunities, educating customers, developing proposals, and leading sales meetings/presentations.
- Participating in contract negotiations with customers to ensure favorable terms and to close business.
- Represent the company in a manner consistent with its core values. We take pride in our positive working environment and our team-based approach.
- Maintaining positive client relationships through the term of the contract to ensure client satisfaction, account growth, new business acquisition, and ensuring customer loyalty through repeat business.
- Supporting the development of marketing/sales strategy and marketing collateral
- Previous experience working as a remote salesperson or in an environment with a high degree of independence.
- Three to five years of experience selling a complex solution or consulting service which could encompass one (or more) of the following: Advisory/consulting services, corporate training & development, SaaS/Cloud-based applications, business information, syndicated research (Gartner, CEB, Forrester, or similar), business process outsourcing, or more traditional software and services.
- A strong desire to learn new things and grow a career.
- Strong business organizational skills (i.e., following up with customers, managing Salesforce.com, expense submissions, etc.).
- Flexibility for reasonable travel is required
Smart Grid Solutions
To apply for meter installer positions in Memphis, TN, please view our Smart Grid Solutions job listings here.